Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday Mugs: Pink




Cause you all my brain is just not firing on all cylinders right now!  Go join Oswald Cuties for more Monday Mugs!


The theme for today is pink.  Before children, pink did not exist in my vocabulary.  Not only did I not wear pink, I despised pink.  Having three girly girl princess will change your outlook.


For example, I now take photos of pretty pink flowers:





And pretty little girls dressed in pink, even if I cannot get a single normal smile.





In our house, mealtime pink is both fashionable...





and functional...




... sort of.



But mostly pink is just for fun.



14 comments:

Teresa Dawn said...

Great photos :) What beautiful kids and the flowers are sure pretty too :)

Nati @ I will praise Him said...

What fun pics!!!! Thanks for sharing!
Happy Monday!

Brandi said...

HAHAHA! Your girls are goofy! I LOVE IT! :)

Anonymous said...

Pink did not exist in our house either before R was born. I actually like the color pink now!! They are adorable!!!

I am not sure my hubby could have married a non sports lover.

HeatherOz said...

Hee hee! Your silly girls! I wasn't in to pink much before my girls either. Now it is a sickness!
Thanks so much for linking up today!!

Rachel said...

Oy! I totally need me some pink! I'll have to figure out a visit to absorb some girliness from your sweet little things!

Shana Putnam said...

*sigh* So need some pink in my life too. I love our pictures and the one with the bowl is too cute.

Angie Vik said...

Fun pictures that captured your girl's playful spirits. They look like fun people.

McCrakensx4 said...

What fun photos of all that pink! Being the only girl in the house I am in love with pink and purple!! I think my fav is the last one with the pink sunglasses and that great smile! :)

Bethany said...

Oh my gracious those are some fun pics! You did a great job capturing some fun memories. :)

Shell said...

Oh, they are so cute!

Julie said...

Oh..I agree...I never wore pink..still don't. But S-girl is drowning in it!! she loves it and I think she looks lovely in pink!

Anonymous said...

Your photos are amazing. What a beautiful family. My daughter was all girl and only wanted to wear pink. Now she is all grown up and still loves it.

Kari said...

I despised pink too - until I had Bella. Now I can't get enough of it :o)

Love the bowl on her face -hehe!