- When I grow up, I gonna be a butterfly.
- I'm not a big girl. I'm a little girl and I'm dirty and I need a bath!
- I only eat 5 more bites.
- Someday, I'm gonna put on my tail and swim in the water like Ariel and go see Prince Eric.
- I'm squishy pants.
- I'm a soccer team!
- As told to Madi: "I'm not a child, I'm a kid!"
She is either pestering her sisters or keeping us rolling with laughter. She's an adventurous one, that chic!






8 comments:
Aww, what cute sayings! I am sure she is a riot.
She totally reminds me of our May-May... (they actually look alike) and I can always picture her saying those silly things and grinning her congtagious grin. I'm so glad you're sharing these laughs with us - so she can read them later too!
Hahahahahahaha! I love it! Just the post I needed tonight! That is so darn cute! I could just eat her up!!!
*Giggle* What a cutie!
Thanks for sharing the joy! She sounds like a lot of fun.
I think I love the second one. I'm a little girl and I'm dirty and need a bath lol.
I love the perspective of children. Keeps me smiling and humbled!
Hee hee! She's funny!
What is the translation to "I'm squishy pants"? ;)
Post a Comment