
Have you ever played Qwelf?
No?
Well, you should.
It has given us some really great memories.
Basically, you do really random things. Like try to avoid eye contact because if you look at someone, you have to tell them I have you now.
Or act like a three-year-old and throw a tantrum every time it is your turn.
Or be a helicopter.
You can tell David was really thrilled to be playing.
But, I have in my hands (well, in my laptop) the ultimate Qwelf video. The one that will make family history. Because, honestly, I had no idea my husband was a prima ballerina!
The Qwelf Ballet from Tiffany Bleger on Vimeo.
Now go link up with Rachel & Mr Daddy at Once Upon A Miracle for more true stories!










9 comments:
Point those toes, Jerome!
I love the way the children are staring at him.
I am going to get this now. I don't know what caused him to have to do this, but I can't wait to see my dad try it!!
How cute! Love the looks on the kids faces!
So stinkin' awesome! I love my man!
I NEED THIS GAME!
I am hysterically cracking up that he actually danced for a full minute. And the kids looked so confused at first! But I love that after the sutanu, the little guy tried it too (and unfortunately had a little stage wreck). The jumps and bourees were classic :)
This is just too funny - perfect TST post! It totally made my day!
Thanks for linking up and giving me the giggles!
Omigosh! Okay, I LOVE board games and I've never heard of this... I'm going to have to look for it. ;) Too funny!
looks like fun! I'll have to pick it up. (Did he take lessons?) lol.
Oh my gosh, he is the PERFECT daddy for little girls!
what a great game! i am going to put this one on the list for sure. we play games like this when we go camping, and Qwelf will suit our family perfectly! thanks for sharing
Post a Comment