Do you remember?
When adventure stretched on into forever?
When everything seemed enormous?
The joy of simple pleasures?
The last time you stopped to smell the flowers?
And really enjoyed them?
May we never be too old to look at the world through the eyes of a child.










8 comments:
Beautiful pictures!
Love this post.
I stopped over from My Three Bubs.
great pics...and an even better reminder!!
I love these. It seriously looked like she took a big ole' bite out of that flower!! So cute!!
It was my birthday on Monday!! Thanks for the birthday wishes!!
Love the picture walk! Perfect! What a very humbling post my dear. I needed that today! Sometimes we forget that God created all of the beauty of us... it is so wrong of us not to stop and enjoy it.
Love those girls of yours! Thanks for the reminder today!
I do remember but I love the way you told the story with pictures. Beautiful.
Awwww, this made me smile! I LOVE the pictures. We're all (and by all, I really mean ALL) snuggled in my bed this a.m. Bubba is being a baby hog, so I'm trying to catch up on blogs... he asked me 'why is she eating the flower?' (hee, hee).
What a beautiful series of photos with wonderful words to go along! Love it! Her smile is priceless!
Post a Comment