31 years ago today, my friend Beth got married. She asked me to write *gulp* a guest post on marriage today. It was my first time writing a guest post, and I hope I made her proud. You can read it here. Go tell her Happy Anniversary from me!
But, today is a very special day for another reason. Today, exactly 31 years ago, my sweet hubby was born!
Now, if that isn't a fabulously sexy man ...
Ahem...
Anyways...
My husband is a miracle. He gets a lot of ribbing about his enormous hat size. Seriously, for the least egotistical person I know, he has a huge head. When he was born, the doctors tried to convince his parents that he was hydrocephalic. Essentially, there was too much fluid on his brain. They tried to convince them that a shunt needed to be put into his skull immediately. They told my in-laws that their baby boy would be "almost" normal.
Praise God that doctors are human! Jerome's mom knew they were wrong, and refused the recommended treatment. Today, he is perfectly fine.
I could not have asked God for a better best friend, husband, and father to my girls. He has walked beside me through more than his fair share of yuck. He is an amazing provider for our family, leads and protects us, and has the patience to handle life with the estrogen clan. Need I say more?!?!?!?!?!
I am so blessed to have Jerome by my side every day. Happy Birthday love!






5 comments:
Happiest Birthday Jerome! And great (and silly) guest post Tiff!
Happy Anniversary Beth!!!
Happy Birthday J-rod!
Half your post was about the size of his head!!!!!!! I am laughing my (not so big) head off right now!!! Love you and that sweet hubby of yours!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! What a neat story! God is good! You are so blessed to have such a wonderful husband! Heading to read your guest post now :-)
My wife rocks! She is the best! Love you sweetie!
Post a Comment