I'm sorry. I know how mean I was yesterday. I actually had some of you believing that we took our tiny hineys base jumping. Let me reassure you that there was no jumping off of the side of any mountain. Yet.
And, believe me, base jumping was one of the milder stories we came up with. We had everything from mountain lion riding to bear attacks, Katrina falling while running the race (like a 7 year old would do that race), paragliding, hunting mishaps, mountain biking ...
We have vivid imaginations. Sometimes it gets us in trouble. Again, I am sorry.
*snicker*
Anywho, if you haven't entered to win the books I am giving away in the RIF, you need to go there RIGHT NOW and enter. Not kidding here. I'm waiting.
Back? Ok, good. Seriously, I had better see a ton of comment entries in my inbox today. Because Madi might be disappointed if she only has two pieces of paper to choose from.
Anywho, I have a ton of posts waiting to be written. I will work diligently to get caught up, I promise. But, for today, I thought I would leave you with some preciousness.
Violet loves her daddy.
And knows that if she gives him kisses,
He will give her pretty much anything.
I love my princesses!







7 comments:
Gotta love having Daddy wrapped around the finger. Too cute. Off to check out the giveaway.
awwwwwww! I bet he is super wrapped with 3 little princesses!
So true! Those boys are putty in our little girls hands with one single kiss. =)
Could those pictures be any sweeter?
No, I didn't think so.
You didn't take your kids base jumping?
Dang, I was going to take my family, based on your recommendation....
I love the title of your blog and the love that leaps off the page!
Delighted to meet you today! Hope you don't mind if I splash around for a bit. This looks like a refreshing spot.
happy day,
Sara
Now, what have you been up to? I'm sooooo behind in my blog reading... I'll have to go read yesterday's post. ;) Sweet, sweet pics.
Post a Comment