Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, September 12, 2010

This Weekend I...

Keys to the Cottage



This Weekend I...

  • had a fabulous discussion about Matthew 14 and the struggle of faith with our home group.
  • drove 2 1/2 hours to Telluride to watch our awesome friend finish the Imogene Pass Run in 4:33. 

  • took the girls on their first gondola ride.





  • had a picnic at 10,000 ft with six giggly girls.



  • enjoyed a view of the race that is beyond compare.

See the little dirt path that cuts down the mountain?  Right in the middle?  Yup, that is the race course?  Wanna run it next year?

  • enjoyed some fabulous ice cream sundaes.



  • spent the morning at church loving on kids & prepping lunch for our Childrens Ministry meeting.
  • came home & snuggled with the big kid on the couch.
  • ended up taking big kid to the ER to find two broken fingers.


Can you guess the subject of this weeks True Story Tuesday? 



7 comments:

McCrakensx4 said...

Sounds like a fun and busy weekend. Those mountains are beautiful...great scenic photos. Gondola rides...so much fun. but bummer about the broken figers...ouch. Hope the heal soon. At least the bandages are pink!

Brandi said...

Wow, those pics are stunning (and, um, no on the running... my lungs hurt just looking at that)! ;)

Uh oh. I can't wait for the TST. Hope she's doing ok. :)

Jan said...

I see pink bandages! Always the fashionista.

Amy said...

I am itching to hear what happened! Sounds like a fun weekend!

{Kimber} said...

poor baby!!!!!!! what happened?!

HeatherOz said...

Oh no! Can't wiat to hear the story! Look at her sweet smile with two broken fingers!

Beth Zimmerman said...

I'm guessing it has something to do with those fingers! Sounds like a fabulous weekend aside from that. And NO THANK YOU on the race next year! Or any year for that matter! :)