You know that she just wanted to look like mommy :)
Oh my word! My husband just commented on my blog! I think I just died.
Ohmygoodness!!! So that's what it takes to get a husband to comment on a blog.... So if we get a picture of YOU with a mohawk, he might write an actual post?MOHAWK MOHAWK MOHAWK MOHAWK!!! :)I love that pic of your little spunk - she is adorable!
Die the mohawk blue and see what he says! :)
I meant DYE! It's been a LONG day!
Oh my goodness I love that chica! :) Miss You!
haha! LOVE the pic and LOVE that your hubby commented on your blog (they don't want us to know, but they secretly stalk our blogs). :)
love the hair. CUTE
Holy Hair! That is too funny!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
You know that she just wanted to look like mommy :)
Oh my word! My husband just commented on my blog! I think I just died.
Ohmygoodness!!! So that's what it takes to get a husband to comment on a blog.... So if we get a picture of YOU with a mohawk, he might write an actual post?
MOHAWK MOHAWK MOHAWK MOHAWK!!! :)
I love that pic of your little spunk - she is adorable!
Die the mohawk blue and see what he says! :)
I meant DYE! It's been a LONG day!
Oh my goodness I love that chica! :) Miss You!
haha! LOVE the pic and LOVE that your hubby commented on your blog (they don't want us to know, but they secretly stalk our blogs). :)
love the hair. CUTE
Holy Hair! That is too funny!
Post a Comment