
For those of you who are new or don’t remember the rules, Read It Forward is a book carnival in which you review a book on your blog and mail it to the winner in a giveaway for it. Here are the official rules:
1) If you receive a book from another blogger during this book hop, please promise that you'll ultimately pass it on using this blog hop as well. It can be the next month, or two months, or three months down the road-- not everyone has a whole bunch of time to read, so the timeline is yours to decide!
2) Once you receive a book, make sure to add your blog name and URL to the inside cover. That way, the people who receive that book in the future will know where it's been.
3) You can add a book to the blog hop at any time. So if you don't have a book you'd like to give away this month, don't worry! You can add something next month, or the month after, or the month after!
For my first-ever RIF, I am beyond excited to give away not one, but TWO books! My sweet (and adorably prego) friend Ashley of What's On My Mind, You Ask? sent me these two wonderful books for last month's RIF:
book cover photos courtesy Amazon.com. You can click on the book picture to link directly to their review page.
This series of books features Goldy, a recently divorced domestic abuse survivor, trying to support herself and her young son in a small Colorado mountain town as the town's only caterer. Somehow, she manages to get herself mixed up in murders and attempted murders, and works with local sheriff Tom Schulz to solve the crimes.
Want to win these books? All you have to do is leave me a comment telling me what your favorite comfort food is. I will use random.org to select a winner and post that winner in my Friday Letters of Intent. Have a book you would like to give away? Just write up a little post about it and link it up to Julie or Beth.







6 comments:
I hardly ever venture out of my Romance Novel comfort zone but those sound like good books.
My favorite comfort food? Do I have to pick just one? I usually like a little something sweet and a little something salty. My latest fave is sugar babies and sweet and spicy doritos!
Yay, I love when previous RIF books are passed on! I would love to win these.
My favorite comfort food- hmmm, I think a sub sandwich. I love me a good sandwich. And pasta. Oh wait, cookies. Heck, anything high carb, high calorie, and laden w/fat.
I'm a little overwhelmed by books at the moment. I even packed unread ones in boxes and now have NO IDEA where they are. Which is okay with me at the moment! So don't count me in the drawing. I know that's confusing. Just put number 3 back if I get drawn. But thanks for joining in!
I am not good with reading but my mother in law would love these books. Don't count me in though...just wanted to comment. My favorite comfort food is a pumpkin muffin. YUM
My favorite comfort food would be homemade cookies or soup depending on what I am needing comfort for.
I'm so glad you loved them! I'm also glad I found a use for both of them.. me and my preggo brain buying books more than once. I totally recommend the series to anyone out there. She just keeps going!
Post a Comment