Day 84/365: Rocking a new purse for springtime!
Day 85/365: The "aww" factor increased by at least double today.
Day 86/365: To catch a running Madi
Day 87/365: I love my new Tupperware
Day 88/365: Yes, I bathe my kitties. No, they do not like it.
But my allergies are grateful.
Day 89/365: Worst bloody nose in history or joy of popsicles? You be the judge.
Day 90/365: Do you tiptoe?
Want to join in the fun? Join Sara for Project 365: a photo a day for a year!






9 comments:
I am going to go with a grape popsicle and hope i am right :)
Oh those kitties do not look happy :) They are cute though.
Love the jackets...adorable
What brand is that purse? super cute.
oh my word, the pictures of your cats is hilarious!!!! I hope they are declawed!!!!
I guess Popsicle!!!
I'm guessing popsicle...Colin has some major nose bleeds and they are NOT fun...popsicles are much more fun! Love the girls in their super cute polka dot coats! And tulips are one of my fav...so pretty! Cute purse too
LOOOOOVE that pic of running Madi! Beautiful. Enjoy the matching coats. Precious. And the 2nd pic of your cat is hilarious!!!
Man I would not survive trying to bath my cats! Great shots this week, love the pink raincoats.
Have a great week,
Mimi
I LOVE the new purse!
Totally Awwwwing over the girls in the matching raincoats! Just totally makes me want to choreograph a little song and dance routine for those cuties :)
And I'm guessing (hoping) it was a popsicle.
Your kitties look dangerously mad, hee hee!
Super cute purse!!!
I'm a total dork (just clarifying things for you before you read on) but when I saw the picture of the mad cats and then the red knees I thought it was the aftermath of giving kitties a bath. Then I realized the feet didn't touch the floor. So glad it was (hopefully) only a popsicle.
Those coats are super, super cute! And the purse. And the picture of Madi. (Love the composition on this one.) And the tulips. So jealous. Mine aren't peaking out of their buds yet. And now I'm done. ;) Your welcome!
oh man, I am going to go with popsicle. I hope I'm right!
Post a Comment