Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Some Pretty Cute Kids

You may have noticed a new picture at the top of the blog. Our awesome friend Jill took that a few weeks ago at church for us. Jerome bought me that beautiful dress for my birthday, and I wanted a new, nice photo of all of us.

Well, apparently, you can't take pictures of one set of kids without involving everyone. Kale, Kate, and Anna followed us outside, and patiently waited for their turn. We got them all lined up on the fence in their Sunday finery and finally got a nice picture of the whole crew.



Apparently Madison missed the memo that we were supposed to be smiling nicely...
And then convinced Kate to go along on the silly picture ride...
And then we lost all of them.

Once we got the silly bugs out of the way, we finally got a cute picture of the whole crew, minus the three smallest. This bunch has literally been together since birth. I can't wait to compare this picture to the ones we will take in the future. They have to be friends. They have no other choice.
After the "group" shots, Katrina and Kale insisted upon a solo shoot. The other kiddos left to play, but apparently these two needed to ham it up one more time.
Katrina looks a little too grown up for my taste, though...
And Kale, aka Bubba, just had to show off his tough guy pose.


You reach a point in parenthood where a successful photo shoot is one in which there are no tears, screams, or bodily functions on display. With that in mind, we were a success!

2 comments:

Jo said...

I think they are the best looking group of kids I have every seen; but I might be biased.

Kimberly Beach said...

Beautiful! Miss you and yours!!!! When I get home, get all ya'll dressed and I'll come take some pics for you!!!!