This Thursday, I am so thankful for:
- the changing Colorado fall colors.
- precious time for little cousins this weekend
- that God sent a dear friend to visit me at my office yesterday. I know she had no idea I was having a very lonely morning (I had told no one). And she showed up for a very random errand. But, God and I know that He sent her because He knew how much I needed to see her and get a hug from her.
- for my husband's birthday, and a quiet, sweet celebration with his princesses.
- that God is speaking to my heart through His word daily about the journey He is taking me on.
Pure gold put in the fire comes out of it proved pure; genuine faith put through this suffering comes out proved genuine. When Jesus wraps this all up, it's your faith, not your gold, that God will have on display as evidence of his victory.
- that there will be victory in this journey!
- that I am safe in His arms!








6 comments:
I love that song. When I started playing it the kids jumped up and started dancing. It was really sweet.
great post!!!
So much to be thankful for!!
So so true my friend. Love the photos.
It's just been a wild week, huh? Love your pictures and thankful for you!
Good list. Especially the friend showing up. I love how that happens when we really need someone.
I love your header. The pic of you and your husband is absolutely adorable. I LOVE it!
The colors in Colorado are amazing. We are so blessed to live here!
Love Jerome's birthday "cake". I can't believe he's SOOOO much older than me! Ya know, me being in my 20's and all. LOL!
Post a Comment