GORGEOUS! Just WOW!And just think of all that was going to come... you guys were clueless to the blessings that would be filling your home :)Geez girl, you were a beautiful bride!(And look, no huge frumpy hairbow to be found!)
OMG. i love this picture you look so beautiful...and of course jerome looks handsome!! haha. Girl seriosly so young so in love! This picture is amazing!
You truly glowed...I can only hope to be as beautiful a bride as you :)
Look at YOU!!! Beautiful. Your handsome hubby looks like he doesn't know how he got so blessed! Love this picture. :)
Oh my good gracious! Y'all are soooo cute! Love, LOVE this pic!BTW - blog looks great! :)
Isn't it amazing how God knows just who we need to complete us besides HIM. Love the photo!!
Great picture. I love your new blog layout!Have a great day!
Love the expressions on your faces. Are you making your getaway in a minivan?
Very cute picture!
Beautiful! And I LOVE the new pictures scattered all over your blog!
I know I'm late to the party telling you how cutie patootie y'all look, but ya do!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
GORGEOUS! Just WOW!
And just think of all that was going to come... you guys were clueless to the blessings that would be filling your home :)
Geez girl, you were a beautiful bride!
(And look, no huge frumpy hairbow to be found!)
OMG. i love this picture you look so beautiful...and of course jerome looks handsome!! haha. Girl seriosly so young so in love! This picture is amazing!
You truly glowed...I can only hope to be as beautiful a bride as you :)
Look at YOU!!! Beautiful. Your handsome hubby looks like he doesn't know how he got so blessed! Love this picture. :)
Oh my good gracious! Y'all are soooo cute! Love, LOVE this pic!
BTW - blog looks great! :)
Isn't it amazing how God knows just who we need to complete us besides HIM. Love the photo!!
Great picture. I love your new blog layout!
Have a great day!
Love the expressions on your faces. Are you making your getaway in a minivan?
Very cute picture!
Beautiful! And I LOVE the new pictures scattered all over your blog!
I know I'm late to the party telling you how cutie patootie y'all look, but ya do!
Post a Comment