Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, March 18, 2011

Letters of Intent: Sugar Buzz

Dear Family,
From here on out, when we go for ice cream,




please refrain from the complete and utter silliness.




Mommy is trying to learn the art of photography, and licking the camera is not appropriate.



Nor is bursting out in a fit of giggles when Mommy is trying to capture the sweeting shot in history.



And while I am eternally grateful that, for once, you weren't at each other's throats,



and that you were more than willing to share,


being that family is not one of my life-long goals. 


Love,
Secretly Loving Every Minute

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



My Princess V,

I am so proud of you!  An entire week in big girl undies, with only one accident!  You go girl!

 


Love,
Hope We Didn't Just Jinx It


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Dear Google,

I am sincerely, and honestly, impressed.  Last night, when I discovered I had exceeded my free storage limit, I was sad.  And today, when I purchased more storage space (at a very reasonable price, I might add), I was pleasantly surprised to find that my new storage was available immediately, not in 24 hours like you had warned me.  Good job!

Sincerely,
One Addicted Happy Blogger


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Dearest Hubby,

If you again decide that, in the middle of a restaurant, it is appropriate to do this:



instead of helping me tame your wild minions, I promise that your precious little crackberry will become target practice for my hunting rifle.  I don't care that you were posting a photo of our children to your FB profile. 

With Love,
Don't Push Your Luck


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Have a letter that just needs to be written?  Then go visit Julie for more LOI fun!

Foursons




7 comments:

Karen said...

Love the pics at the ice cream shop. Those are the moment, the everyday 'real' stuff, that doesn't usually get photographed.

Foursons said...

You got some great shots! I too am trying to learn the art of photography. It is not an easy art.

I'm worried I'm going to run out of blog space. Do they tell you when that happens and then what do you have to do exactly to fix it?

Thanks for linkin up, congrats on going for a whole week w/only one accident!

Amy said...

Bwahahahahaha! Tell your hubby to watch out.... I think you are serious!

Your silliness with the kiddos is just adorable! Freaking adorable! You guys can be "that family" all you want! Enjoy those moments!

Big girl panties!!!! WOOOO HOOOOO!!! I am sure you didn't jinx it dear! Way to go!

Rachel said...

Umm... storage for blog stuff??? I'm confused. Oh man... now I'm worried!

Those pics are priceless - I love your fam!

Shana Putnam said...

you know...I have seen several people say that they got that notice. I haven't ever received it but I worry too because i post a lot of pics.
Yay for the big girl panties!!

McCrakensx4 said...

Those are some great letters...love all of the ice cream smiles! And my hubby now has an andriod and is addicted to it...makes me so mad!! lol Hoping V stays accident free...YAY!

Jan said...

I'm just imagining if we were all at Dairy Queen at the same time. Wow.